The Odd Couple - Female Version
April 10th - 26th, 2015
Once Upon a Crime: The Trial of Goldilocks
April 24th - May 3rd, 2015
Best of the Comedy Class, Volume 2
Friday, March 13th, 7:30 pm
Sunday, March 29th, 2:00 pm
Volunteer at The Phipps
Hundreds of volunteers annually provide dedicated and talented service to the various programs and activities offered at The Phipps Center. Individuals of all ages and skill levels as well as families are welcome to participate.
You can show your support for the organization by helping in the following areas:
- Ticket Office (day shifts)
- Ticket Office (performance times)
- House Management/Usher/Ticket taker
- Set Construction/Painting
- Theater Properties
- Lighting (set lights/operate light board)
- Sound Design
- Sound (operate sound board)
- Costume Design/Coordination
- Costume Sewing
- Orchestra Pit
- Art Fair
- Gift Shop sales (performance shifts)
- Tour Guide
- Healing Arts (working with Hudson Hospital art exhibits)
To become a volunteer, please complete our online volunteer form.
For more information, contact The Phipps office at 715/386-2305.
If you are interested in volunteering to usher for a particular performance, please call The Phipps at 715/386-2305.